Anette Olzon

Fugazi

A little update on Anette's musical career, via her FB page:

Also wanted to update in here for those who doesn’t follow me in my Instagram that I am working hard on my second solo album. This album will be very different from Shine both in terms of the music style but also in my lyrics. This album will me harder and faster 😉👌

It won’t be as in Shine mostly lyrics about my life and my feelings- this time I write lyrics about other things. I have a co-producer who helps me with the music and songwriting.

Since we have done quite some songs already I’m entering the studio to do vocals for the first ones next weekend. I still have some months to finalize the whole album but since I also work full time as a nurse I want to be far ahead to avoid stressing the process👌🤟

https://www.facebook.com/anetteolzonofficial/

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From Frontiers Music FB:

Current The Dark Element (and ex-Nightwish) vocalist Anette Olzon is set to release her new solo album, "Strong" via Frontiers Music Srl on September 10, 2021. Today, fans can get their first listen to new music with the release of the single and video for the track 'Parasite'. Watch the video HERE: https://youtu.be/eEbQWMOPBO0

Pre-order/save "Strong" on CD/Color LP/Digital HERE: https://orcd.co/anettestrong

And also, very important, please join us in wishing Anette a very Happy Birthday today! [It's her 50th birthday]

“'Parasite' is a song about those who create disaster in this world with their lies, their schemes, their greed and hate. Hiding their intentions behind a respectable facade,” says Anette Olzon of the albums' first single. “Living in a world of a bit of chaos with a pandemic, crazy politics, violence, social media behavior and people venting their opinions upon others all the time is the foundation behind the idea of the lyrics for the album. Musically, I wanted a much heavier album, yet with strong melodies and took my inspiration from bands I like such as Dimmu Borgir and In Flames,” she continues.

This will be Anette's second solo album, following 2014's "Shine," and offers a harder, faster musical offering compared to the debut. More importantly, "Strong" stakes a claim for Anette’s well-deserved standing as one of the world's top female metal vocalists.

The music for "Strong" was written and composed together with acclaimed Swedish guitarist and producer Magnus Karlsson. Together, Anette and Magnus managed to create an outstanding collection of songs which showcase Anette’s enormous vocal range alongside Karlsson’s incendiary riffs. The songs are heavy, but still quite melodic and contemporary in their approach to the genre style. Additionally, "Strong" is mixed by Jacob Hansen (Pretty Maids, Volbeat, The Dark Element, etc.).

All in all, “Strong” is an album that masters the borders between heaviness and hookiness, all while showing an artist who doesn't rest on her laurels, but heads boldly into the future.

Tracklist:
1. Bye Bye Bye
2. Sick Of You
3. I Need To Stay
4. Strong
5. Parasite
6. Sad Lullaby
7. Fantastic Fanatic
8. Who Can Save Them
9. Catcher Of My Dreams
10. Hear Them Roar
11. Roll The Dice

LINE-UP:
Anette Olzon - Vocals
Magnus Karlsson - Guitars
Anders Köllerfors - Drums
Johan Husgafvel – Bass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Anette's FB:

So my dear ones - have you any thoughts of my new songs so far? Sick of you and Parasite- different songs but still a good showcase of my coming album September 10th which is faster than Shine and for me this is not a sequel cause they were made with so different styles and I hope you can enjoy both these styles✨the growls on some of the songs are done by my dear husband @be4dark and I really love it! Proud wife😉 Drums by the amazing @oldbarndrumstudio and gosh how great he is! Co- writing as well as being my co-producer and of course making the other music and amazing guitars none other than @magnuskarlssonguitar and mixed and mastered by the only @hansen_jacob 🤟I must say it’s a dream team! In not so long a new single will be out and this one is @frontiersmusicsrl favorite so stay tuned 😉 #anetteolzon 📸 @patricullaeus

Zachary Hietala, Marko's brother and also Tarot guitarist, is reminiscing on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zachary.hietala.1).

Some random thoughts relating to Nightwish' singers:

In my opinion Anette's era in Nw was their best.
Hated opera singing and Floor's era is too far artistic for me.
I'm too much on poppish songs 🤪
Lucky me, Anette and Liimatainen continues making great pop-metal songs 🤘

Ok.
Here’s the story from 2007.
We Tarot were playing the gig with Stratovarius at Pakkahuone Tampere.
There were Ewo, the main road manager of KingFoo company with Anette.
He introduced her as a swedish cousin 😄
We almost swallowed that shit.
We already knew they have searching a new singer in Nwåä
Few months after, we did Germany tour with Diablo and had few days off in Cologne.
There she was again and this time Ewo introduced herself as a Aftonbladet reporter 🤪
I asked where is your cousin, but got no answer😄
Of course we knew she’s gonna be new Nw singer and I called her to my hotel room to drink some torpic.
There was Jukka, Toni and Tuomas as well as Anette partying with me.
Tuomas was so specific and said to Anette, Zac’s drinks are dangerous?
Jukka there, was so drunk and his comments was only, vitun swedu, vitun swedu!
Anette still drank them all and got very drunken, rolled over my hotel room bed until our manager Toni took her to her own room to sleep 😄
Me and Anette been friends since.
I really don’t care what has happened their system in between Nw.
It’s not my business.
I just love the songs they did with Anette.
Period.

This is interesting, I can't figure out which gigs Zachary is alluding to. He mentions Pakkahuone Tampere with Stratovarius, could it be July 12, 2006? No mention of Tarot being there though. And Tarot in Cologne could be February 8, 2007 but there's no mention of Diablo. Just trying to figure out how early on the choice was set on Anette as the new singer! 😁

Oh wait someone else commented:

First time ever i saw Tarot live durin their ''Crows" tour was in my hometown of Cologne , they played at the "Underground" club. There was this dark haired girl and Ewo sellin Tarot merch...i had no clue she would be the new NW singer. A few weeks later she was anounced as the new singer and i went....What the fuck.....

What were Nightwish doing in Cologne in February 2007? Tagging along with Marko on his Tarot tour? 😐

Anyway, here are Zachary's other posts, about Tarja:

I have met singers years before they were famous by Nw.
Tarja, young girl studied here in Kuopio conservatory sometime -90's.
We met in Henry's Pub, when Nw was hitting the charts.
She asked me: You are ecperienced musician, so how I can handle my period on the road? There are only the boys and we are gonna live in the tour bus for weeks.
I gave her advices and everything's went fine until "the guy" involved 🙂
Floor and After Forever I met in the first place at ARTmania festival Sibiu Romania 2007.
At the same time I met Sharon and Within Teptation.
We did 13 gigs wit After Forever Road Shock tour in Europe 2007.
It wan't surprize Nw called her to taka Anette's place, when saparated the paths.
Floor is superb and right one to carry on Nw now on.
Anette carried her own, as Tarja did.
With Tarja I've been friends in years as well as with Anette and Floor.

And about Floor:

When Tarot did the desperately Earth Shaker Road Shock tour 2007 with Finntroll, After Forever, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, All Ends and Machine Men.
We had the really great time with all bands, but this mother fucking DAR. They were outsiders all a long and didn't want to introduce to anybody, no homour, no party, just beeing on themselfs.
Fucking idiots!
Every time we went to new gig place Floor opened her singing throat at the local toilet or shower rooms.
Lal lal lal lal lal lal lal lal laa!
Mostly major scales 😄
She is so good with them.
Tommi and bro were amazed how determinate she was back then and still she is!
Just superb!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found this Anette recording because of a YouTube reaction... though the recording itself is no longer on YouTube but can still be found on a Chinese platform. Anyway, it's Anette singing Meadows Of Heaven, apparently on August 25 2019. I don't know much about the context of the recording or who the guitar player is, but there's something different for you.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1pE41167tV

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a review of "Strong", the new album. Honestly, there's probably some bias involved as while the first singles are ok IMO I don't think they deserve such a glowing review. But to each their own, right?

https://www.blabbermouth.net/cdreviews/strong/

Recent singles "Sick of You" and "Fantastic Fanatic" are equally immaculate. Olzon sings with newfound conviction, armed with killer melodies and buoyed upon waves of scorched-earth riffing. Another single, "Parasite", is the fieriest of them all, as refined pop sensibilities collide with cutting edge pomp.

Also pay attention to the lyrics of "Bye Bye Bye", a song that likely is about her NW departure. Hard not to draw a parallel with "Bye Bye Beautiful".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atQJPBTQCpo

https://genius.com/Anette-olzon-bye-bye-bye-lyrics

[Verse 1]
Could I ever know what would come?
The day I got the call from you?
Could anyone had told me before
The end would be so cruel I got screwed

[Verse 2]
Early days no reason to doubt
Steady on the path we had found
We made it work despite the rough times
Despite no common ground

[Chorus]
I'm running faster trying to escape the story, story of my life
(Made up lie)
They gave me glory, then they stopped the journey lеft without goodbyes
Bye Bye Byе!

[Verse 3]
End came as the years passed by
Never shared the reason why
Some wanted pleasure some only fame
For me my reason wasn't the same

[Verse 4]
Final break stroke down from the sky
Amidst white lonely halls far behind
Betrayed alone no family or friend
Sent home and then the end

[Chorus]
(Made up lie)
They gave me glory, then they stopped the journey left without goodbyes
Bye Bye Bye!

[Bridge]
Years of harassment
Nothing seen, nothing said
Public reveal
Halfhearted appal
Mass psychosis
Full speed ahead
Well long live the king
The king is dead! (king is dead)

[Pre-Chorus]
Betrayed alone no family or friend
Sent home and then the end

[Chorus]
(Made up lie)
Bye Bye Bye!
(Made up lie)
Bye Bye Bye!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All right, I just had a listen to the whole of Anette's last album, and I thought of writing down a few comments. I had heard a few singles before but not the rest of the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp77LMrQvhM

Bye Bye Bye: I sort of like this one overall, I found myself thinking of James LaBrie singing in the verse here and there. The male vocals are rather forgettable though. The energy and the title seem to have been inspired by Bye Bye Beautiful, and therefore it's hard to take the lyrics as anything else than a criticism of her time in Nightwish but perhaps with the added angle of the ecosystem surrounding the band (label, promoters, fans...) It would be interesting to find out what Anette considers a betrayal here... Asking Floor to replace her in South America, playing Denver without her, disregarding her physical/mental health, something else? Anyway, I think it's way past the time for this sort of song, but I suppose she wanted to get it out of her system.

Sick of You: I said before this sounded like metal ABBA, and I must admit the song has efficient pop hooks combined with honest heavier metal riffs. This "pop-metal" niche is in my opinion Anette's musical sweet spot, a style that suits her well and where she is comfortable as a singer.

I Need to Stay: A more generic track that didn't do much for me, especially that by track #3 I already find the male growls repetitive.

Strong: At least on studio tracks, Anette voice seems more powerful than it used to be. On Dark Passion Play I noticed that she often had to be multi-layered to death in order to give some impression of strength, which is not the case here on this song.

Parasite: This attempt at harder, faster metal doesn't do it for me, but I think it's only because the song writing is lacking.

Sad Lullaby: This track started with some Queen vibes but quickly turned to a conventional power ballad... Well sung, but nothing special.

Fantastic Fanatic: I can't get past how bad the song title is. But the lyrics aren't that great either. I'm not sure what the song is about (social media critics?) but it's definitely not her best single.

Who Can Save Them: The growls are back. This song lacks a good hook.

Catcher of My Dreams: Blabbermouth describes this track as a "the album's balls-out heavy metal anthem, with power-thrash riffing as its driving force and a chorus that would have graced any '80s old-school classic." I couldn't come up with anything positive to say myself.

Hear Them Roar: By this point we're deep in the filler tracks zone.

Roll the Dice: This track is somewhat more creative, with slower and faster sections and a bit of electronic spice. However I think the second half of the album was definitely less interesting than the first tracks.

Some old stuff about Anette, mainly before she joined Nightwish.

First some historical details about her former band Alyson Avenue, from their MySpace (!) page (http://web.archive.org/web/20071112192743/http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=70156176)

ALYSON AVENUE was formed in 1989 by a couple of friends.

Anette Blyckert did a great job on a demo recording and soon after she became a permanent member. Since then we have often been compared to bands like HEART & ROBIN BECK.

We played together for about 10 years and really had alot of fun. A lot of gigs and studio sessions took place during these years.

In 1999, we finally sent a demo to the press and gained a huge feedback. With a little help from the Belgian melodic rock orientated magazine "Rock Report", we found the right contacts to some labels.

Main song-writer and keyboard player Niclas Olsson wrote 4 new songs which finally resulted in a record deal with AOR Heaven.

The debut album "Presence Of Mind" was released in November 2000 and the interest and reviews were far beyond our expectations - including an 93/ 100 rating in Japanese magazine Burrn! which was followed by massive sales.
The next album "Omega" came in 2003, which also received good reviews in the media.

Two years later we decided to put things aside to concentrate on other projects.
E.g. Niclas and Thomas released an album with Second Heat.
This album is a masterpiece... check it out...
Alyson Avenue won´t release more albums, but will always live in our hearts!

Rock on!

- - - - -

In 2007 Anette became a member of Nightwish.
Amazing news about an amazing girl.
We are truly happy, proud and thrilled about it.

The rest of us are currently working on a new album!

We have decided to remember Alyson Avenue like it was, and therefore we will release our next album under the name Sapphire!
The name of the new singer is Thomas Bursell.

C ya all out there...

Here's the only band picture I could find from back then:

1828473245_alysonavenue.jpg.e06fbbd264aa68b3fbe57abc26feb81f.jpg

More coming...

Here's Anette's bio file from the old Nightwish website (http://web.archive.org/web/20070526095216/http://mirror.nightwish.com/en/band/members/facts?id=16) when she was introduced as the new singer.

Learn more about Anette

Name:
Anette Olzon

Birthday:
21 June 1971

Place of residence:
Sweden

Hobbies:
Exercising, clothes, reading books and taking long walks in the wild.

Vices:
None ;=)

Musical background:
I was raised in a musical family and I've been singing since childhood. My mom also forced me to play the oboe for 8 years! I toured constantly with my mom and her band in my childhood, sometimes I even sang on stage with them.

After I turned 13, I started competing in several talent shows. I joined my first real band when I was 17, it was a cover band and all the other musicians were older than me. After playing cover songs, I joined a band called Alyson Avenue, first just as a studio singer, later as their leading lady. We've released 2 albums since 2000.

At the age of 21, I played the leading role in a rock opera/musical called "Gränsland" in Helsingborg. After that I got in to the Balettakademien in Gothenburg. In addition to the already mentioned, I've been in several other bands over the years, I've sung in choirs, done studio work for various projects and I've even occasionally been a wedding singer. Recently I sang a duet with Michael Bormann (ex-Jaded Heart-singer) on his album "Conspiracy". During my singing career I've sung nearly every kind of music that there is!

In my earlier days I took singing lessons at the Copenhagen Music Conservatorie, in Helsingör, Denmark with a private teacher. Nowadays, when its needed, I take lessons from a private teacher at the Malmö Music University.

Equipment:
Whatever microphone and in-ear system the NW-crew fix for me.

Idols in music:
I don't have any real "idols" nowadays, but I do look up to all musicians that are humble and do not think too much of themselves.

Idols in life:
People that are themselves, despite what other people think.

Life philosophy:
Live your life fully - love, laugh and cry with all your heart, life doesn't last forever...

Place you would like to go:
Oh, there are so many!! Lapland, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Egypt....

What makes you laugh:
Oh, many things... it's easy to make me laugh... but mainly funny tv-series like Jackass and Friends and of course Emppu and Ewo..

First record you bought:
Well the first one was, of course since I am Swedish, an ABBA album...

All time top 5 albums:
Can't name just 5...

Killing time on tour:
We'll see... But it'll most likely be reading, watching movies and playing games.

Preparation for a show:
I do my vocal warm-up and drink some green tea with honey. I always need to spend the last 10 minutes before a show on my own to focus properly, to prepare myself mentally and to relax.

Strangest experience on tour:
I do not have the kind of tour memories that the guys have since I've only done concerts in Scandinavia, but I still remember the old days with my first cover band Take Cover, when we played at a motorcycle party somewhere in the south of Sweden. They had strippers, and the crowd was screaming "Show us your boobs" etc. to me.. After the gig, when we should've collected the payment, some MC-guys started to fight with the guys in our band and we had to drive away with a full-loaded car and its attached trailer as fast as we could.. I was scared... Brr...
They also destroyed one of our big speakers by pouring beer into it...
Grrr...

Worst nightmare on stage:
Losing my voice, not being able to sing as good as I'd want...

Favorite Nightwish song:
All the songs from the new album "Ever Dream", "Higher than Hope".

Worst nightmare in general:
Losing my voice and that something would happen to my closest family members or to my friends.

Favorite band/musician:
There are too many!

Favorite book:
I have many favourites, but I love Paolo Coelho's books, mainly "Veronica decides to die". I also loved Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons".

Favorite drink:
Sparkling mineral water with some nice added taste, vanilla vodka and cider.

Favorite food:
Many - Chinese, sushi, Thai, Mexican...

Favorite animal:
Cats and horses.

Favorite movie:
"Titanic", "Gladiator", "Braveheart" and many more...

Favorite TV show:
I don't watch that much TV, but I love "Desperate Housewives" and "Friends"!

Dumbest question you have ever been asked:
None, there are no dumb questions.. 'cause if the person asking the question feels that she/he wants to know it, it's not a dumb question for them.

By the time she left the band, the biography had been updated somewhat.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121012060304/http://nightwish.com/en/band/members?id=1

Biography

I was born on the 21st of June, 1971 in Katrineholm, Sweden. I have one sister and a brother who both are a bit older than me, so I was always the "little one". When I was 1,5 years old my parents divorced and my mum moved with us kids to a small village in the south of Sweden. My mother's side of the family were all into music so I was raised in a musical family where everyone played instruments or sang, and I started singing at a very young age. I also played the oboe for 8 years.

After I turned 13, I started competing in several talent shows and I sang in my mum's band every now and then. I joined my first real band when I was 17, it was a cover band called "Take Cover" and all the other musicians were older than me. After playing cover songs, I joined a band called Alyson Avenue, first just as a studio singer, later as their leading lady. We played together for many, many years and also released two full-length albums.

At the age of 21, I played the leading role in a rock opera / musical called "Gränsland" in Helsingborg. After that I got into Balettakademien in Gothenburg. In addition to the already mentioned ones, I've been in several other bands over the years, I've sung in choirs, done studio work for various projects and I've even occasionally been singing at weddings.

In my earlier days I took singing lessons at the Copenhagen Music Conservatory, in Helsingör, Denmark with a private teacher but nowadays I use Katrin Sadolin's exercises.

I live in Helsingborg with my partner and two children and in my spare time I love to go and take long runs in the nature. I also have my own blog which I write every day. Other things I love are clothes, learning new things and taking long walks.

TOP 5

Albums
1. ABBA - Arrival
2. Chisu - Vapaa ja Yksin
3. Kamelot - Ghost Opera
4. Kari Rueslåtten - Other Peoples Stories
5. Robert Plant and Allison Krauss - Raising Sand

Songs
1. Michael Jackson - "Earth Song"
2. James Morrison - "Slave to the Music"
3. Queen - "Show Must Go On"
4. Lady Gaga - "Judas"
5. Madonna - "Live to Tell"

Miscellaneous interests
1. Running
2. Kissing
3. Laughing
4. Loving
5. Existing

Hobbies
1. Running
2. Clothes
3. Books
4. Movies
5. Taking long walks in the wild

Movies
1. Titanic
2. Gladiator
3. Braveheart
4. King's Speech
5. Black Swan

Books
All books by Paulo Coelho.

Drinks
1. Sparkling water
2. Diet coke
3. Sprite
4. Fanta
5. Red wine

Food
1. Sushi
2. Filet Mignon
3. Salmon
4. Edamame beans
5. Meatballs, potato and sauce

Life philosophy

"Live your life fully - love, laugh and cry with all your heart, life doesn't last forever."

Equipment
Whatever microphone and in-ear system the NW-crew fixes for me.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone was interested in Anette's opinion on the current Nightwish line-up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0ehJ0sv2o/

image.thumb.png.6cf40134ba70160a4efd9003e95bb0d7.png
anetteolzon_official  So if you didn’t know I have met the real Santa many years ago 😉 #anetteolzon #santa #xmas
dora.draws  Aww what a blast from the past. Nightwish is nothing without three of you. 😄
rasmus_parkkarih  @dora.draws yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes when they stopped touring with Santa
dora.draws  @rasmus_parkkarih Me neither, Santa kicked ass on drums 😄
anetteolzon_official  @dora.draws I believe Jukka is the one that’s truly missed the most he was such a showman behind the drums 🤟
dimerjr  @anetteolzon_official , I agree. I feel (and see) that too.
runwithraia  @anetteolzon_official I really miss Marko's contrasting vocals. I love Troy, but it's just not the same, and I think NW [all eras] suffers without him. It's really sad.
anetteolzon_official  @runwithraia and I believe Troy is not actully singer but Marco is 😉
captainpotato666  @anetteolzon_official well, now that Marco left, it's Floor and Troy singing his parts
anetteolzon_official  @captainpotato666 yea I know but still a big difference without the sound from the power house voice of Marco who was a big essence in the sound. Only heard some bits of the new sound but personally I believe it’s lacking Marco but well I hope the fans like the new style. have a nice Xmas 💕

I guess there are still hard feelings between Anette and Troy, perhaps understandably given Troy's published reaction to Anette's departure back in the days.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...

Anette's next collaboration is something different, she's singing on this Japanese melodic metal project called Ultima Grace, to be released on March 16, 2022.

Details (from https://kings-rock.jp/news/8799)

news20220128.jpg

Keyboardist YUHKI (GALNERYUS / ALHAMBRA ) is proud to present a new metal project: ULTIMA GRACE!
The project has a dynamic lineup with ALHAMBRA’s Toshihiro Kajihara (Gt) and Hideki Harasawa (Dr), legendary progressive rock band GERARD’s Atsushi Hasegawa (B), and featuring Anette Olzon of The Dark Element and (ex-) Nightwish fame as vocalist!
All songs for ULTIMA GRACE are newly composed by YUHKI, recorded in sweeping variations from European-style melodic metal, to lyrical hard rock and progressive styles adored by Japanese fans.
We are excited to offer the world a debut album that combines the impressive technical performance of Japanese rockers with Anette Olzon's powerful singing!
The debut album, “ULTIMA GRACE” will be released by King Records on March 16, 2022!

Track list
01. A Legend Begins
02. Getting On With Life
03. Cry For The Rain
04. Powers Of North And East
05. Beguile By Night
06. Ripples
07. Rise
08. Night Hunt
09. Double Caution
10. The Lost
11. Requiem
  • Metal 1

• 1 month later...

Yet another collaboration, this time on the solo album of her The Dark Element partner Jani Liimatainen. I will update when Anette's song becomes available.

https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusicsrl/posts/4964152836974061

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the upcoming release of a new solo album, "My Father's Son", from guitarist/songwriter Jani Liimatainen (The Dark Element, Insomnium, Cain's Offering Official) on May 6, 2022. The Finnish musician's impeccable talents are on full display on this new album and he's got a stellar cast of friends lending their talents to the proceedings. Today, fans can get their first taste of music from the album with the release of the single 'All Dreams Are Born To Die', which features guest lead vocals from Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica.

"My Father's Son" includes guest lead vocals from Björn “Speed” Strid (Soilwork, The Night Flight Orchestra), Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica), Timo Kotipelto (Stratovarius), Anette Olzon (The Dark Element), Renan Zonta (Electric Mob), Pekka Heino (Brother Firetribe), and Antti Railio (Celesty, Diecell). Liimatainen even takes on lead vocal duties himself, as well. Additionally, bassist Jonas Kuhlberg (One Desire), drummer Rolf Pilve (Stratovarius, Smackbound), and pianist Jarkko Lahti provide instrumentation, while Liimatainen handles guitars, keyboards, and programming. Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, Rainbow) and Janne Huttunen provide guest keyboard and saxophone solos, respectively.

Tracklist:

1. Breathing Divinity (Vocals: Björn “Speed” Strid)
  2. All Dreams Are Born To Die (Vocals: Tony Kakko)
  3. What Do You Want (Vocals: Renan Zonta)
  4. Who Are We (Vocals: Timo Kotipelto)
  5. Side By Side (Vocals: Pekka Heino)
  6. The Music Box (Vocals: Renan Zonta)
  7. Into The Fray (Vocals: Timo Kotipelto)
  8. I Could Stop Now (Vocals: Anette Olzon)
  9. Haunted House (Vocals: Jani Liimatainen)
  10. My Father's Son (Vocals: Antti Railio)
  • Metal 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ultima Grace, Anette's new collaboration released only in Japan so far, has been posted on YouTube.

spacer.png

Anette says on Facebook:

We [Yuhki the keyboardist and her] met already when I toured Japan with the dark element some years ago. He already then asked me to sing on the album but it wasn’t until now I had the time to record it but so happy for this album. It was fun and also challenging at times🤟

spacer.png

• Metal 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...