Endless Forms Most Beautiful turns 8! ×

Nightwish Band Members Album List

I found this compilation work by (new member!) @Paul Botterell to be a great quick reference for the extensive work of NW band members within and without the band. There's lots of stuff in there I didn't even know about! I guess this begs for a regular feature about some of those releases that may or may not be so well known.

Here's the link, and I'm sure Paul would be interested in hearing about additions or corrections!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13a-gQ4eq3Z1RcOc912oqmPDiUDCtKWJxynfIv1UaigY/edit?usp=sharing

Hi all. This started life a checklist for my Nightwish collection and grew to include all of the past and present members and their side projects. I have used Wikipedia, Encyclopedia Metallum and Discogs as sources of info. I have also been helped with edits from people on 'Floorworld' 

Feel free to open the file, it opens in Google sheets, and you can leave comments in the cells. I check the spreadsheet every few days and take care of any edits. When I first shared this on another site I set the permission to 'edit' and some charmer deleted most of it. (I keep backups)

I have only included entries for actual music releases.  Not concert DVDs, walk on appearances or Floor's cover versions on Youtube for example. It just gets too messy and complicated. 

Floor has a blank column for her upcoming solo project which I will fill in when I have details. 

• Thanks 2