Human. :||: Nature. pre-release discussion

Fugazi

• 4 weeks later...

Second single, Harvest, just popped up on YouTube and elsewhere while I was away! More thoughts on it shortly, but at first listen a much simpler song than Noise, in that celtic-meets-metal vein of My Walden and others before, but enjoyable and will probably sound great live. Need to give it more spins to form a better opinion! But I like it so far.

Ad Astra is now available on YouTube and elsewhere, as a promotional video for a collaboration between NW and World Trust Fund (the same Fund sponsored by the Indiegogo Floor campaign). It's a quite a beautiful and powerful piece of music, and the video is nice too!

• 4 weeks later...

It's the final countdown! Five days until release, hopefully most fans will be able to get their hands on the record in good time, despite the store closures and potential shipping delays. Definitely not the best time to release a new album, with people everywhere fighting for safety and sanity, and the support tour likely delayed for a good few months at the least. Nightwish and Floor have been posting short video capsules on YouTube about the new album, to remind us that the wait is finally (almost) over!