Nightwish trivia part 5 by Ocean Soul

Ocean Soul

Here we go again!! Here's my fifth trivia! 

1. What means 'gar tuht river, ger te rheged'?

2. What language was the previous quote from the song The Crow, The Owl And The Dove? 

3. What is an arabesque? (a bit random question, I know 😁)

4. With what whispered lines Dark Chest Of Wonders begins? 

5. What does élan mean? 

6. What is Troy's diet? 

7. Where in Finland Floor lived for one year? 

8. Where the Tuomas' parents' little island is located? 

9. Which Nightwish's concert DVD was the first Finnish band's live concert recording?

10. How fast Once sold platinum in Finland? (Finland's platinum limit is 30 000 copies).

And there you have it, once again. 😎🤘 

• Like 1

Tough questions! I expect 5-6 correct answers at most!

Spoiler

1. Hmm... "Go to the river, get all naked?" 😆

2. I'd venture gaelic?

3. I think it's some kind of design motif, but it may have different meanings. 🤔

4. "Once I had a dream, and this is it!" And only now do I truly realize that the album Once begins with the word Once... 😲

But my favourite is:

1784452620_oncetwice.jpg.611feb18c28b158c65a81dca28250c4b.jpg

5. Easy, I speak French. It's either enthusiasm, impetus, or a kind of moose. 😁

6. I think he's vegan just like almost every artist now? 😆

7. Gah... was it Helsinki?

8. Lake Kitee? I don't know. Have you ever been in the area?

9. From Wishes To Eternity

10. Pretty fast I'm sure... One week?

3 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Tough questions! I expect 5-6 correct answers at most!

Hide contents

1. Hmm... "Go to the river, get all naked?" 😆

2. I'd venture gaelic?

3. I think it's some kind of design motif, but it may have different meanings. 🤔

4. "Once I had a dream, and this is it!" And only now do I truly realize that the album Once begins with the word Once... 😲

But my favourite is:

1784452620_oncetwice.jpg.611feb18c28b158c65a81dca28250c4b.jpg

5. Easy, I speak French. It's either enthusiasm, impetus, or a kind of moose. 😁

6. I think he's vegan just like almost every artist now? 😆

7. Gah... was it Helsinki?

8. Lake Kitee? I don't know. Have you ever been in the area?

10. Pretty fast I'm sure... One week?

Ok this really was a tough one. I'll give you 4,5/10! 

Spoiler

1. Go to the river, you will arrive in a fairyland

2. The Cumbrian language, which died in the 12th century. 

3. It's a dance move, or visual art genre. At first I thought it was a glass ball, which has something inside. If you've seen Imaginaerum, you might understand why. 😄

4. Once I had a dream, and this is it

5. To do something with great ambition or excitement

6. He's vegan

7. In Joensuu, Northern Karelia. That's not far from Kitee! 

8. In Potoskavaara (another funny and really easy Finnish name 😈)

10. IN SIX FREAKING SHORT HOURS!!!!!!!! 

And there are the answers to 5th quiz! Hope you had as fun as I did! 

8 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:
  Hide contents

1. Go to the river, you will arrive in a fairyland

2. The Cumbrian language, which died in the 12th century. 

3. It's a dance move, or visual art genre. At first I thought it was a glass ball, which has something inside. If you've seen Imaginaerum, you might understand why. 😄

4. Once I had a dream, and this is it

5. To do something with great ambition or excitement

6. He's vegan

7. In Joensuu, Northern Karelia. That's not far from Kitee! 

8. In Potoskavaara (another funny and really easy Finnish name 😈)

10. IN SIX FREAKING SHORT HOURS!!!!!!!! 

And there are the answers to 5th quiz! Hope you had as fun as I did! 

Thanks this was fun! And challenging as well. 👍

Spoiler

3. It's quite bizarre, but I have Imaginaerum the movie here, but I haven't seen it yet. Can you imagine? I was waiting for the best moment to watch it I suppose.

10. SIX HOURS??? That's almost as fast as Floor Jansen shows selling out, lol! 🤣

The forum is rather sleepy at the moment, but with real shows starting again soon the traffic might pick up a bit. Down the road, I'm thinking about a prize draw among the people who answer the most of these quizzes... probably not for the most correct answers, because it would be easy to cheat, but like a participation prize. Working on it!

6 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Thanks this was fun! And challenging as well. 👍

Hide contents

3. It's quite bizarre, but I have Imaginaerum the movie here, but I haven't seen it yet. Can you imagine? I was waiting for the best moment to watch it I suppose.

No actually I cannot imagine that 😂 But WHEN you watch that movie, I gotta give you a heads up. At first time, it's REALLY bizarre. I didn't get anything about the story. But when I watched it again and again and again, I started to realise some really good things about it. It's filled with really deep symbolism, so I guess everybody has to watch it multiple times. I've seen it probably 10+ times, and I can still find new things about it! 

10. SIX HOURS??? That's almost as fast as Floor Jansen shows selling out, lol! 🤣

Yeah I know!!! That's reaaalllly crazy, I think that whole Finland was so fanatic about Nightwish and especially Tarja by the time.

The forum is rather sleepy at the moment, but with real shows starting again soon the traffic might pick up a bit. Down the road, I'm thinking about a prize draw among the people who answer the most of these quizzes... probably not for the most correct answers, because it would be easy to cheat, but like a participation prize. Working on it!

6 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

No actually I cannot imagine that 😂 But WHEN you watch that movie, I gotta give you a heads up. At first time, it's REALLY bizarre. I didn't get anything about the story. But when I watched it again and again and again, I started to realise some really good things about it. It's filled with really deep symbolism, so I guess everybody has to watch it multiple times. I've seen it probably 10+ times, and I can still find new things about it! 

Thanks, good advice! So it's probably best to choose a moment when I can fully focus on the movie, given that it's so bizarre. 😁

6 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Marco's holy divided beard, I forgot to answer this! That participation price sounds awesome. And by the way, if you have anything that would help this site in any way, let me know. 🙂

Ok thanks for the offer, you're doing great with the quizzes so far, I don't have specific ideas right now but I'm sure it will come!