Nightwish trivia part 14

Ocean Soul

It's been almost two months since I started this quiz! Time flies by when you're having a blast 😎 Let's get started and no peeking as always.

1. Who famous scientist was asked to do the narrative parts in All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World, but they refused?

2. Which band Emppu left in 2020 due to urgencies of Nightwish? 

3. Name three songs which are on the tribute band Crewish's EP? 

4. What is the name of that record? 

5. Who composed the soundtrack of Imaginaerum movie? 

6. Who wrote the foreword of Marco's biography?

7. On which profession Anette has been working besides musician?

8. Why Nightwish quit the cooperation with John Finberg in the autumn 2020? 

9. Where and when was Jukka Nevalainen's last whole show with Nightwish?

10. Which band did Tuomas join as a fulltime member in 2020? 

And there you have it. Hope you're having a great weekend and stay safe! 

Three months already! I don't know if there will be a prize winner but the Quizmaster will definitely deserve a prize!

Spoiler

1. David Attenborough

2. Brother Firetribe

3. Nemo, Sleeping Sun, Elan

4. Unemployed Blacksmiths

5. Petri Alanko

6. I bought it recently but I haven't read it yet. So... I don't know!

7. Nurse

8. I don't know the real answer but I can think of a few options: Because he's a dick. Because he stole money from bands. Because he stole money from fans. Because he's a sex predator. Because he was friends with Ewo so they didn't dare do it earlier. Because Floor gave them an ultimatum. Because every other band was cutting ties with him so they had no choice. Because it looked really bad to be associated with him. Am I missing anything? 😁

9. It would have been the last show of the Imaginaerum tour, but I don't remember the location. Also he came back for one song on the EFMB tour, does that count?

10. Darkwoods My Betrothed

15 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Three months already! I don't know if there will be a prize winner but the Quizmaster will definitely deserve a prize!

Hide contents

1. David Attenborough

2. Brother Firetribe

3. Nemo, Sleeping Sun, Elan

5. Petri Alanko

6. I bought it recently but I haven't read it yet. So... I don't know!

7. Nurse

8. I don't know the real answer but I can think of a few options: Because he's a dick. Because he stole money from bands. Because he stole money from fans. Because he's a sex predator. Because he was friends with Ewo so they didn't dare do it earlier. Because Floor gave them an ultimatum. Because every other band was cutting ties with him so they had no choice. Because it looked really bad to be associated with him. Am I missing anything? 😁

9. It would have been the last show of the Imaginaerum tour, but I don't remember the location. Also he came back for one song on the EFMB tour, does that count?

You crushed it! 8/10! And thank you very much for your kind words. If you are ever able to travel Finland to see Nightwish, I'll be there with you headbanging my head off in a front row! 😄🤘

Spoiler

1. David Attenborough

2. Brother Firetribe

3. Sleeping Sun, Wish I Had An Angel, Amaranth, Nemo, Élan

5. Petri Alanko

6. Tuomas Holopainen

7. Nurse

8. Due to sexual harrasment of women and similar aggravated behaviour. I read somewhere he had said to somebody that "if you'll manage to get me a 'date' tonight I'll book you a whole tour in North America. It was a scandal a year ago. 

9. In Hildesheim, Germany at M'Era Luna festival 11.8.2013. 

There you have it for the 14th time! Next quiz will be on next Friday as always. And holy shit it has been already THREE months instead of two. Thanks Fugazi for correction. 😄

• Thanks 1