Nightwish quizdomz part 19!

Ocean Soul

1. How many search results you get by googling 'nightwish' (by the end of October 2021)? 

2. In which town Troy lives? 

3. Who famous member of Finnish dance pop band attended to replace Tarja? 

4. Which songs Nightwish won't play live anymore, since Marco is gone? 

5. Which was Marco's last gig with Nightwish? 

6. Which band Kai left since he joined Nightwish as a fulltime member? 

7. When Angels Fall First was published? 

8. Who Pip Williams introduced to Nightwish's music, and became later their fulltime member? 

9. How many plugs does Kai have in his Human. :||: Nature. drumkit? 

10. How long time Kai practices every day at least? 

And there you have it for the 19th time!! This is so much fun and I'm getting much more material to quiz about once I get Tarja's book in my hands! Remember the DCOP and no peeking! I hope you're having a great Halloween weekend, folks 🎃

• Metal 1

Spoiler

1. Umm... 1 million?

2. Hmmm... I only know he lives in England. 😞

3. I don't know? I actually can't think of a single Finnish singer to apply for the position.

4. I would say: The Islander, Endlessness, While Your Lips Are Still Red for sure. But there are other they're bound to skip because it would be difficult to replace Marko with Troy: Ghost River, Poet And The Pendulum (😪), Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean...

5. The last of the Decades tour, which was... Helsinki!

6. Wintersun.

7. November 1st 1997, and I know because it's almost time to switch the forum theme again!

8. Troy.

9. That I don't know!

10. My guess is 2 hours.

Thanks again! Looking forward to the answers! Especially #3.

And here comes the right answers! 

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

1. Umm... 1 million?

3. I don't know? I actually can't think of a single Finnish singer to apply for the position.

4. I would say: The Islander, Endlessness, While Your Lips Are Still Red for sure. But there are other they're bound to skip because it would be difficult to replace Marko with Troy: Ghost River, Poet And The Pendulum (😪), Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean...

6. Wintersun.

7. November 1st 1997, and I know because it's almost time to switch the forum theme again!

8. Troy.

9. That I don't know!

10. My guess is 2 hours.

22 hours ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

1. Umm... 1 million?

6. Wintersun.

8. Troy.

9. That I don't know!

10. My guess is 2 hours.

Ok this was quite hard. I'll give you 4,5/10! Thanks for participating, once again. 😎

I don't know how I managed to mess up that previous post like that, but here comes the right answers. 🤦‍♀️😅

Spoiler

1. 35 400 000 (in 29.10.2021)

2. New Yorkshire, England

3. Saija "Sani" Aartela of Aikakone or Aika, as they changed it. Aikakone means 'time machine' in English and Aika means 'time' 😄

4. While Your Lips Are Still Red, The Islander, Endlessness at least as Tuomas told in an interview. 

5. Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, 15.12.2018.

6. Swallow The Sun

7. 1.11.1997

8. Troy

9. 127. 

10. For one hour at least. 

And there you have it! Hope you had fun and I'll post the next questions on next Friday. 😄

• Thanks 1

Yeah! When I first heard #3 attempted to join the band, I was a little bit shocked. Like how come some person from dancepop -band could ever fit Nightwish, to be the next singer after Tarja 'The original Finnish symphonic metal goddess' Turunen? But I don't know does their voice or vocal range differ so much from Anette's vocals. I think that their personality would've been a good match for other members' personalities. 😄