Nightwish quizlet part 22!

Ocean Soul

Here we go again for the 22nd time! Remember our participation prizes in the DCOP (Dark Chest Of Prizes) 😎

1. What is 'Nemo' a segment or a part of? 

2. What are the names of Tuomas's siblings?

3. When did Tuomas's debut solo album The Life And The Times Of Scrooge came out? 

4. With who already deceased vocalist Floor would like to do a duet, if she could? 

5. How many tickets were sold worldwide to Nightwish's live stream shows? 

6. Who has made the cover art to Century Child and Wishmaster?

7. How old Tuomas was, when he learned to read? 

8. In what sport Tuomas was succesful as a kid? 

9. What and where was Tuomas's first rock concert? 

10. Who sang male vocals in Astral Romance 2001 remake? 

Booyaah, there you have it, drop the mike! 😁 I'll post the answer on Sunday evening, have a great weekend. 😊

Edited by Ocean Soul
  • Metal 1

On 11/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, Fugazi said:

Yikes! 😲 Have you been reading Tarja's new book? 😁

A bit yeah, I'm on page 50 something. It's been kinda what I expected but it's not as good as Nightwish's We Were Here and Once Upon A Nightwish (I've read the Finnish version only). 😁 In case you wondered, there won't be any questions related to her book yet 😎

Edited by Ocean Soul
  • Metal 1

Here are the answers: 

Spoiler

1. Tuomas' diary 

2. Petri and Susanna 

3. April 11th 2014

4. Farrokh Bulsara aka the one and only Freddie Mercury! I would've loved to see that duet on stage. Talk about epicness! On next Wednesday it's been exactly 30 years since Freddie past away. May he rest in peace ❤️

5. Over 150 000

6. Markus Mayer 

7. At the age of 2

8. Tennis

9. Guns 'N Roses and Metallica in Kansas City

10. Tony Kakko / Sonata Arctica

Next quiz on Friday. Remember our DCOP as always. Stay safe, have a great week fellas! 😎

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

Ok, #1 I had no idea! And I should have guessed #4! 

I read a few pages of Tarja's book, I'm sure I'll know everything about her solo career when I'm done, but if I read too quickly I might not catch that she was in a metal band for 8 years. 😁

Oh you got your copy! What page you are on currently? 😃

22 hours ago, Fugazi said:

I'm on page 22 and she's already left Nightwish. 🙄😁 

Not that there's any significant mention of the band until the page she tells us she's been fired.

Yeah she took quite a big leap over Nightwish era. I would've liked to read more about that... 

5 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Yeah she took quite a big leap over Nightwish era. I would've liked to read more about that... 

So do I. I mean, it's her book and she's entitled to write about whatever she feels like, and she probably doesn't feel like pouring salt on the old wound again. And I can understand if she wanted to make a book only about her and the people she liked/loved. But I still wish she would have told some stories from her time in the band.

7 hours ago, Fugazi said:

So do I. I mean, it's her book and she's entitled to write about whatever she feels like, and she probably doesn't feel like pouring salt on the old wound again. And I can understand if she wanted to make a book only about her and the people she liked/loved. But I still wish she would have told some stories from her time in the band.

You are absolutely right. It's been so long when she got fired from the band, I've read that they are doing ok with Tuomas nowadays so why bother.