Nightwish quizzzzzy part 26 by the Quiz-freaking-master

Ocean Soul

Before we start, I wanna remind you guys of some chest called Dark Chest Of Prizes. The one and only Mr. Administrator himself just added a five day access ticket to the virtual exhibition to the Chest!! You are in for a HUGE treat, I'm a bit jealous. 😄 But let this week's games begin! 

1. Does Floor like salmiakki (Finnish version of liquorice and in English it's called salty liquorice) and sauna? 

2. What kind of bars/clubs Floor can't stand? 

3. Which two combilation albums Tuomas and Scene Nation didn't approve back in the days? If I remember right, Tuomas asked fans not to buy these. 🤔

4. What are Jukka Nevalainen's kids' names? 

AND NOW LET ME INTRODUCE YOU THE HARDEST QUESTION I'VE COME UP SO FAR: 5. What are the names of Thomas and Ann's band's other members in the movie Imaginaerum? 

6. What were Tuomas' only lines in the movie Imaginaerum?

7. Who comes up with all the secret names of Nightwish, when they are playing secret shows to rehearse their set? 

8. What tattoo Floor has in her right shoulder? 

9. How fast Century Child sold platinum in Finland? (30 000 copies)

10. How old Floor was when she started her singing career? 

There you have it! Next time we'll see, there might be two quizzes instead of one. Fugazi will do one too, I'm really excited and I will most definitely participate. 🤩

Edited by Ocean Soul
  • Metal 2

Oh boy, the quiz is back with a vengeance! 😁 Tough questions this week!

Spoiler

1. Of course she does!

2. I don't know, dance clubs?

3. One is "Tales From The Elvenpath" I think, the other could be "Wishmastour 2000" ?

4. Argh... Jukki and Jukko?

5. You got me there, I still haven't watched Imaginaerum! 😪

6. See above! 😪

7. It's Ewo the manager.

8. Is it the owl-phoenix-birdy tattoo?

9. Let's see... one week? 🤔

10. She was 16 when she joined After Forever, so I guess 16?

Yes, you can expect an extra quiz this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday depending on how I manage at work. I have some time off coming up, but it's also the biggest Covid outbreak ever around here just in time for the Holidays (again!) 🙄

9 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Oh boy, the quiz is back with a vengeance! 😁 Tough questions this week!

Hide contents

1. Of course she does!

2. I don't know, dance clubs?

3. One is "Tales From The Elvenpath" I think, the other could be "Wishmastour 2000" ?

4. Argh... Jukki and Jukko?

5. You got me there, I still haven't watched Imaginaerum! 😪

6. See above! 😪

7. It's Ewo the manager.

8. Is it the owl-phoenix-birdy tattoo?

9. Let's see... one week? 🤔

10. She was 16 when she joined After Forever, so I guess 16?

Yes, you can expect an extra quiz this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday depending on how I manage at work. I have some time off coming up, but it's also the biggest Covid outbreak ever around here just in time for the Holidays (again!) 🙄

You did ok! I give you 6/10. It's awful to hear that Canada's situation has gotten even worse. It's not great in Finland either, there are 1500-2000 new infections every day which is way too much on Finland's scale. 

• Sad 1

Here cometh the answers! 

Spoiler

1. Yeah she does! 

2. Karaoke bars 

3. Tales From The Elvenpath and Walking In The Air

4. Luna and Niki

5. Emil (Emppu), Marcus (Marco) and Jack (Jukka). This was only seen in credits. 

6. Wait! (breaks my heart a bit everytime he yells it) 

7. Ewo Pohjola

8. An owl 

9. 10 days! 

10. At the age of 16 in After Forever

There you have it! Happy holidays guys, and stay safe. 😁 My new quiz will be posted on Friday despite the Christmas and there will be quiz on a New Year's day too! 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Ocean Soul said:

Here cometh the answers! 

Hide contents

1. Yeah she does! 

2. Karaoke bars 

3. Tales From The Elvenpath and Walking In The Air

4. Luna and Niki

5. Emil (Emppu), Marcus (Marco) and Jack (Jukka). This was only seen in credits. 

6. Wait! (breaks my heart a bit everytime he yells it) 

7. Ewo Pohjola

8. An owl 

9. 10 days! 

10. At the age of 16 in After Forever

There you have it! Happy holidays guys, and stay safe. 😁 My new quiz will be posted on Friday despite the Christmas and there will be quiz on a New Year's day too! 

Thank you! 🤘🤩 Stay safe as well.. How are things looking for the concerts in Tampere and Helsinki? 🙁

The situation with the concerts is so far so good but it's still keeping everyone on their toes. I still haven't bought my bus tickets to Tampere or Helsinki because of the situation if the shows get postponed or even cancelled. I'm praying all the metal gods every night to let us have and enjoy those two mind-blowing shows!! In Helsinki the situation is definitely the worst in whole Finland and they'll insist the verification that everybody has had two corona shots or you are not allowed to enter the arenas. 

Edited by Ocean Soul

Crossing fingers that you can attend those shows while staying reasonably safe! 🤞 It would also be another tough hit to the band if they had to cancel the local shows. I don't know about the upcoming China dates, but I wouldn't bet that they will actually travel in January. So that would take them to May before any possible live action. 🤔

Yeah actually today we got some really bad news. During the weekend there were over 1500 new infections in Helsinki and tomorrow the government will decide if all gatherings etc. will be cancelled. It looks really bad right now, HUS (the University Hospital of Helsinki) is presenting new restrictions; for example gyms and indoor playgrounds should be closed. If tomorrow they'll cancel shows in Helsinki and Tampere, you might learn some vocabulary in Finnish by reading my posts and this type of words are the most rich compared to other languages in the whole world; curse words. In plain language the same gibberish sentence; I'll curse a lot in Finnish and I'll apologize my possible harsh language beforehand. 😄

But let's remember the main reason behind the cancellations and postponements; people's health comes always first. These restrictions are not made because somebody wants to tease and bully, but because of people's health. It's more than ok to feel pissed off, too. Nobody likes this and everybody is dying to get back to normal life. I personally feel really pissed off, but I'm doing ok mentally and physically. I hope that everyone who's reading this is feeling well too and if you are not, this global pandemic is not here forever and my thoughts are with you. 🖤

• Sad 2

I'm sorry to hear the bad news and the chances of live shows growing dim. It's pretty much a copy-paste situation here with number of infections growing exponentially and new restrictions coming up every other day... Including music shows that have been just been shut down starting today. It's all very disheartening, and this is all perfectly timed to ruin any hope of proper Christmas/New Year celebrations. 🙁 Finnish expletives are in order, you should probably teach me some! 😄 I actually know one starting with p... (thank you Nightwish) but I'm not sure of its proper usage, so it's probably better I abstain from using it! Anyway, the mood in the band and crew must be even worse, it's their way and means of living being completely negated by this pandemic.

• Metal 1

Well now it's almost official, that Tampere and Helsinki shows won't happen. Just a week before!! Just what happened with their shows in Netherlands. I'm interested if Floor will post something about this situation once again... I think I'll start to create that Finnish expletive vocabulary today to cheer myself up and probably you guys too. 😄

• Sad 2

Well there's good and bad news... Yes the shows will be postponed, but only by a month for now, probably hoping for a quick resolution of the current epidemic peak. 🤔

https://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000008494009.html

“Yes, we will be postponing these gigs for the rest of the year until the end of January. We already have spare days ready, unless the government and Avi come up with something nice again, ”says Pohjola. The gig of Nightwish's Helsinki Ice Rink will therefore run until January 29, and the gig in Tampere will take place on January 22.

• Metal 1

On 12/22/2021 at 4:29 PM, Fugazi said:

Well there's good and bad news... Yes the shows will be postponed, but only by a month for now, probably hoping for a quick resolution of the current epidemic peak. 🤔

https://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000008494009.html

There's been a little rescheduling already, Tampere show will be 30.1.