Nightwish quiz part 30!

Ocean Soul

Hello there fellow Nightwishers! Let's go for the 30th time. Sorry for not posting new quiz yesterday, I was dead tired after work and I had slept for only 3-4 hours. 😅 By the time I wrote these questions, I was reading Tarja's new book so this is a bit Tarja emphasized quiz. 

1. What is Floor's sister's name? 

2. Which date should've been the original publishing date of Wishmaster? 

3. How many letters had Tarja's mentally unstable fan written to her (they were found at their home)?

4. What is Tarja's original hair color? 

5. What reward The Evening With Nightwish In A Virtual World won in December 2021? 

6. Who has their on emoji?

7. When is Tarja's birthday? 

8. Mention three women metal vocalists, who have dueted with Tarja on stage or on the record. 

9. How old Tarja was when she first performed as solo with a choir and a chamber orchestra? 

10. Who made the original version of Walking In The Air? 

There you have it! Only three quizzes left, then I'll take a break. Remember the DCOP and stay safe folks 😄

• Metal 1

I have been swamped with work too, so have made no progress on Tarja's book. 😪 Let's see how hard I fail this time! 😄

Spoiler

1. Irene Jansen

2. Well, a few days after the date it was actually released, because of leaked copies... But the exact date would be something something 2000.

3. Mentally stable fans only write her a few dozen letters... so an unstable one I'd say a few hundred! 😁

4. Black?

5. Some Finnish cultural achievement award, but can't remember if it had a name.

6. Tuomas and Tarja

7. No idea!

8. Floor Jansen, Sharon den Adel... and I can't think of anyone else??

9. She was like 16

10. Howard Blake

Thanks once more! 🔥

• Metal 1

17 hours ago, Fugazi said:

I have been swamped with work too, so have made no progress on Tarja's book. 😪 Let's see how hard I fail this time! 😄

Hide contents

1. Irene Jansen

2. Well, a few days after the date it was actually released, because of leaked copies... But the exact date would be something something 2000.

3. Mentally stable fans only write her a few dozen letters... so an unstable one I'd say a few hundred! 😁

4. Black?

5. Some Finnish cultural achievement award, but can't remember if it had a name.

6. Tuomas and Tarja

7. No idea!

8. Floor Jansen, Sharon den Adel... and I can't think of anyone else??

9. She was like 16

10. Howard Blake

Thanks once more! 🔥

It wasn't that bad! I give you 5,4/10. 😄

• Metal 1
  • Fire 1

Here's the correct answers: 

Spoiler

1. Irene

2. 22.5.2000

3. 500 (she wrote a song about it too)

4. Blond

5. The Finnish Cultural Achievement of the Year 2021 

6. Tarja (she told this in her book but I couldn't find it anymore! 🤔)

7. 17.8.1977

8. Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Charlotte Wessels (ex-Delain, Phantasma), Doro Pesch, Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation), Floor Jansen, Liv Kristine (Theatre Of Tragedy) 

9. 17 years old

10. Howard Blake

There you have it! New quiz on Friday, as (almost) always. 😁 Have a great day! 

Edited by Ocean Soul
  • Metal 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Here's the correct answers: 

Hide contents

1. Irene

2. 22.5.2000

3. 500 (she wrote a song about it too)

4. Blond

5. The Finnish Cultural Achievement of the Year 2021 

6. Tarja (she told this in her book but I couldn't find it anymore! 🤔)

7. 17.8.1977

8. Elize Ryd (Amaranthe), Charlotte Wessels (ex-Delain, Phantasma), Doro Pesch, Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation), Floor Jansen, Liv Kristine (Theatre Of Tragedy) 

9. 17 years old

10. Howard Blake

There you have it! New quiz on Friday, as (almost) always. 😁 Have a great day!

Spoiler

4. Blond really? 😮

Ok I went stalking and I found this!

Little-Tarja-tarja-21349810-431-479.jpg

• Metal 1

7 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:
  Hide contents

Yeah that was a bit of a shock to me 😄 It's nice to know that us blond women metalheads are not dying species 😁 

Spoiler

Anette made a statement there when she went back from black to blond hair, during the DPP tour... I don't remember the how and why, but I was left with the feeling that she was rebelling against the image the band (or the management, or the record label?) wanted her to have, of the typical "metal chick". I would need to go and comb interviews of the period, or her blog.

• Metal 1

7 hours ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

Anette made a statement there when she went back from black to blond hair, during the DPP tour... I don't remember the how and why, but I was left with the feeling that she was rebelling against the image the band (or the management, or the record label?) wanted her to have, of the typical "metal chick". I would need to go and comb interviews of the period, or her blog.

Spoiler

Holy shit I totally forgot about that! I guess that Floor has had blond hair when she was a teenager... I guess? I think I've seen some pictures of her with blond hair. 😄 

• Metal 1