Nightwish trivia part I don't know anymore. :D

Ocean Soul

Here we go again for 30 something time. Lost the count, I'm too sleep deprived and I should be sleeping right now ๐Ÿ˜„ย But whatcha gonna do, I'll go to sleep after this.ย Soo let's go!ย 

1. Who's the actress on the music video Nemo?ย 

2. Who three members of Nightwish have been on Raskasta Joulua line up?ย 

3. What was the exact publishing date for Imaginaerum?

4. Mention three Marco's bands.

5. Who's Marco's wife?

6. Why Marco almost lost his voice?ย 

7. Who beauty queen is the actress on the music video Noise? (and I don't mean Floor, she's Valkyrie of Valhalla, remember? ๐Ÿ˜‰ย )

8. What is an amaranth?ย 

9. When was Century Child published?ย 

10. What was the working name for End Of All Hope?ย 

ย 

And there you have it. One to go, then I'll take the break. Please let me know on scale 1-10 how much you've liked this quiz and based on that I'll decide whether I continue this in future ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

ย 

• Like 1

You deserve a break from all this quizzing, and catch up on your sleeping hours! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler

1. Yeah... don't remember! She didn't do much acting beside that video I think.

2. Good one! Floor, Marko and Tarja?

3. Argh! Can't remember my own birthday! I'd say 12 Nov 2012, but it's probably not it.

4. Tarot, Synergy, Nightwish

5. Well... she's South American and that's about all I know about her!

6. Because he had vocal chord polyps (typical of singers not using sustainable vocal technique!) and the surgery damaged surrounding vital tissue (nerves) that left him with a diminished voice that he had to reeducate.

7. I'm useless at Finnish names!

8. I believe it's a plant.

9. I can tell you it's 2002. Don't ask for more details! ๐Ÿ˜

10. Oh this one I know, it's "re-Wishmastered" !

Of course you know I love the quizzes, you get a 10 from me! ๐Ÿค˜

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fugazi said:

You deserve a break from all this quizzing, and catch up on your sleeping hours! ๐Ÿ™‚

ย  Hide contents

1. Yeah... don't remember! She didn't do much acting beside that video I think.

2. Good one! Floor, Marko and Tarja?

3. Argh! Can't remember my own birthday! I'd say 12 Nov 2012, but it's probably not it.

4. Tarot, Synergy, Nightwish

5. Well... she's South American and that's about all I know about her!

6. Because he had vocal chord polyps (typical of singers not using sustainable vocal technique!) and the surgery damaged surrounding vital tissue (nerves) that left him with a diminished voice that he had to reeducate.

7. I'm useless at Finnish names!

8. I believe it's a plant.

9. I can tell you it's 2002. Don't ask for more details! ๐Ÿ˜

10. Oh this one I know, it's "re-Wishmastered" !

Of course you know I love the quizzes, you get a 10 from me! ๐Ÿค˜

I give you 6/10! Not bad. And it's nice to hear that you still like my quizzesย ๐Ÿ˜Š

8 minutes ago, Ocean Soul said:

I give you 6/10! Not bad. And it's nice to hear that you still like my quizzesย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Of course I do! But it would be more fun for you (and me) if there were more contestants. I need to work on promoting the site, but there are so many hours in a day and I'm not sure where to start. ๐Ÿค”

2 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Of course I do! But it would be more fun for you (and me) if there were more contestants. I need to work on promoting the site, but there are so many hours in a day and I'm not sure where to start. ๐Ÿค”

I totally agree. I'm sorry that the flyer thing didn't quite work out, or I was just a little bit unsure what to do, where to begin etc. That would have been one way to promote the quiz and this site of course. I've been talking about this forum to our customers at work, but I guess that they have not been that interested about this.ย 

1 hour ago, Ocean Soul said:

I totally agree. I'm sorry that the flyer thing didn't quite work out, or I was just a little bit unsure what to do, where to begin etc. That would have been one way to promote the quiz and this site of course. I've been talking about this forum to our customers at work, but I guess that they have not been that interested about this.ย 

Don't be sorry, it's pretty difficult to reach out to people who aren't online already. I would need to be more active on other platforms and probably create more content too and use Facebook or YouTube to help driving traffic. Lots of work though! ๐Ÿ˜

Here cometh the answers!ย 

Spoiler

1. Laura Tohmo

2. Tarja, Marco and Floor

3. 30.11.2011 (over a f*cking decade ago, think!!! Gosh I feel so old.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚)

4. Tarot, Raskasta Joulua, Sinergy, Sapattivuosi, Northern Kings and Nightwish of course.ย 

5. Cami Balboa

6. Heย had a polyp in his left vocal chord and the surgery damaged surrounding vital tissue (nerves).ย 

7. Jessica Edstrรถm (@Fugazi fun fact, Edstrรถm is actually Swedish name. It's very common in Finland to have a Swedish last name, my last name is Swedish too!)ย 

8. Unwithered flower

9. 23.5.2002 (it turns 20 this year!!!ย ๐ŸŽ‰)

10. ReWishmasteredย 

There you have it! Only one to go anymore. I think I'm going to miss these quizzes.ย 

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2022 at 9:36 PM, Fugazi said:

Don't be sorry, it's pretty difficult to reach out to people who aren't online already. I would need to be more active on other platforms and probably create more content too and use Facebook or YouTube to help driving traffic. Lots of work though! ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah! Let's try to figure out a way to promote this forum. If I'm continuing the quiz, I think I'll post some easier questions. Many people have said that they're really hard and they might feel unable to answer those questions.ย 

3 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Here cometh the answers!ย 

ย  Hide contents

1. Laura Tohmo

2. Tarja, Marco and Floor

3. 30.11.2011 (over a f*cking decade ago, think!!! Gosh I feel so old.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚)

4. Tarot, Raskasta Joulua, Sinergy, Sapattivuosi, Northern Kings and Nightwish of course.ย 

5. Cami Balboa

6. Heย had a polyp in his left vocal chord and the surgery damaged surrounding vital tissue (nerves).ย 

7. Jessica Edstrรถm (@Fugazi fun fact, Edstrรถm is actually Swedish name. It's very common in Finland to have a Swedish last name, my last name is Swedish too!)ย 

8. Unwithered flower

9. 23.5.2002 (it turns 20 this year!!!ย ๐ŸŽ‰)

10. ReWishmasteredย 

There you have it! Only one to go anymore. I think I'm going to miss these quizzes.ย 

Spoiler

3. ๐Ÿ™„ For some reason I thought about the movie Imaginareum, not the album! ๐Ÿ˜–

7. Indeed... I suppose you have distant Swedish ancestors? And is Jessica a Scandinavian first name at all?

9. Perfect timing for a remastered special edition! ๐Ÿ˜

3 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Yeah! Let's try to figure out a way to promote this forum. If I'm continuing the quiz, I think I'll post some easier questions. Many people have said that they're really hard and they might feel unable to answer those questions.ย 

That could work, although I learn a lot from your difficult questions!

Nightwish is niche interest, and most fans are content with joining a Facebook group and passively receiving band news and pictures in the news feed they check (multiple times) every day anyway. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's not my thing. But it's also not hard to notice that classic forums are dying all around, replaced by more chat-like platforms. Platforms over which members have no control, driven by data collection, profiling and ads. ๐Ÿ˜

But honestly I'm not aiming for the thousands of members that FB groups can easily reach... Quality over quantity any day! ๐Ÿค˜

On 1/31/2022 at 4:34 AM, Fugazi said:

That could work, although I learn a lot from your difficult questions!

Nightwish is niche interest, and most fans are content with joining a Facebook group and passively receiving band news and pictures in the news feed they check (multiple times) every day anyway. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's not my thing. But it's also not hard to notice that classic forums are dying all around, replaced by more chat-like platforms. Platforms over which members have no control, driven by data collection, profiling and ads. ๐Ÿ˜

But honestly I'm not aiming for the thousands of members that FB groups can easily reach... Quality over quantity any day! ๐Ÿค˜

I totally agree about quantity over quality. I was thinking like a couple dozen new people to join us. ๐Ÿ™‚ I myself don't enjoy social media like Facebook (or Meta nowadays) or Instagram, I haven't been there for a couple of years now and I don't miss it for one bit. ๐Ÿ˜„ย It's so nice that we have this small forum here!ย