Last Nightwish trivia for a while

Ocean Soul

So yeah, this will be my last quiz. I don't know will I return with these quizzes in some point, we'll see. But let's go! 

1. What are the parts of The Greatest Show On Earth?

2. Which song's music video was so awful, that it wasn't published at all? 

3. What was the date when Once was published? 

4. Why Emppu's guitar technician Kimi Tuunainen had to quit? 

5. Which Nightwish's song Floor sings to Freja as a lullaby? 

6. How Freja has called Élan? She has given a whole new name for it. 😄 

7. Which was Floor's first demo she had sung in? 

8. When is Troy's birthday? 

9. Which drumstick label makes Kai's signature sticks? (I own one of them, wooooop!)

10. What was the color of Tuomas' hair as a child? 

There you have it for the last time! I guess we'll keep Dark Chest Of Prizes open, if there's still no new contestants by 9.2., and we'll figure out a new day for the awards. 

• Thanks 1

😪 Ok this was lots of fun, thanks for your enormous work (300-something questions?) and maybe down the road you can pick it up again... 😁 Still hoping for some members to try out the quizzes, now or later.

Spoiler

1. Argh, this is hard! 1-Four Point Six 2-Life 3-The Toolmaker 4-We Were Here 5-Sea-Worn Driftwood

2. The Siren! 🤮

3. I'd say Summer 2004. Can't be more precise.

4. I don't know, he won the lottery?

5. Master Passion Greed How's The Heart?

6. I have no clue!

7. After Forever's Ephemeral

8. Argh... dates!

9. Well he uses Pearl drums so I'd guess Pearl sticks? 🤔

10. Brown?

This one was pretty hard! 😄

19 hours ago, Fugazi said:

😪 Ok this was lots of fun, thanks for your enormous work (300-something questions?) and maybe down the road you can pick it up again... 😁 Still hoping for some members to try out the quizzes, now or later.

Hide contents

1. Argh, this is hard! 1-Four Point Six 2-Life 3-The Toolmaker 4-We Were Here 5-Sea-Worn Driftwood

2. The Siren! 🤮

3. I'd say Summer 2004. Can't be more precise.

4. I don't know, he won the lottery?

5. Master Passion Greed How's The Heart?

6. I have no clue!

7. After Forever's Ephemeral

8. Argh... dates!

9. Well he uses Pearl drums so I'd guess Pearl sticks? 🤔

10. Brown?

This one was pretty hard! 😄

Yeah these questions were once again a bit bitchy 😄 I give you 3,3/10 🙂 According to my counting, there has been 350 questions in total, and now I'm doubting my mental health. 😂 But it has been so much fun, thank you @Fugazi for participating in every quiz!! Also thanks to everybody who has been enjoying my little trivia. 

15 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:

Yeah these questions were once again a bit bitchy 😄 I give you 3,3/10 🙂 According to my counting, there has been 350 questions in total, and now I'm doubting my mental health. 😂 But it has been so much fun, thank you @Fugazi for participating in every quiz!! Also thanks to everybody who has been enjoying my little trivia. 

3,3/10 is pretty bad, that's no way to end this quizzing marathon lol! 😂 I still think that when membership picks up eventually (I'm not giving up yet! 😄) there will be interest, we can even do a rerun by mixing the current question bank.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fugazi said:

3,3/10 is pretty bad, that's no way to end this quizzing marathon lol! 😂 I still think that when membership picks up eventually (I'm not giving up yet! 😄) there will be interest, we can even do a rerun by mixing the current question bank.

Sounds good! I might have some sort of thing going on right now, so you don't have to settle for that result as a last one 😉 

• Fire 1

Here cometh the answers for the last time! 

Spoiler

1. I Four Point Six II Life III The Toolmaker IV The Understanding V Sea-Worn Driftwood

2. The Siren

3. May 22 2004

4. Due to hearing damage (must've been terrible 😦)

5. Élan

6. The Fireman Song (this was in some Floor's YouTube video with Matt Heafy of Trivium, in case somebody wonders where the heck I pick up these weird ass questions xD) 

7. After Forever - Ephemeral (1999)

8. May 30 1964

9. Balbex

10. Blond!!! Can you imagine!!! 😁

So that was that. I had a blast with you all for this 7 months. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did! Though this quiz ends now (or at least takes a loooooooooooooong break), I won't be abandoning you guys at all. Actually now I think I have more time to join other conversations! 🙂 

• Metal 1

27 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Oh a surprise quiz?! 🤩 Never underestimate my capacity to fail again! 😁

Hide contents

Blond? I should have known, you Northern people! So he went from blond to black to red to brown or whatever colour he is now... and grey is looming now! 😈

Spoiler

Yeah!! I'm still waiting for my blond hair turn to brown. I guess it's trying to do it, because I always have ONE BROWN HAIR. I call it the rebel hair 😆 But have you seen End Of Innocence document? They show one childhood picture of Tuomas where he's having that longish blond hair. https://www.recordshopx.com/dvd/nightwish/end_of_innocence/#546385 we would have one left 😄 

8 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:
  Hide contents

Yeah!! I'm still waiting for my blond hair turn to brown. I guess it's trying to do it, because I always have ONE BROWN HAIR. I call it the rebel hair 😆 But have you seen End Of Innocence document? They show one childhood picture of Tuomas where he's having that longish blond hair. https://www.recordshopx.com/dvd/nightwish/end_of_innocence/#546385 we would have one left 😄 

Spoiler

Lol perfect product placement! 🤣 Yes I've seen End Of Innocence but it's been a while, I can't say I remember the picture. However, I just checked my copy of "A Nightwish Story" and there it is, page 17, young Tuomas with bright blond hair. 😮

8 hours ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

Lol perfect product placement! 🤣 Yes I've seen End Of Innocence but it's been a while, I can't say I remember the picture. However, I just checked my copy of "A Nightwish Story" and there it is, page 17, young Tuomas with bright blond hair. 😮

Spoiler

Yeah!! Is it the picture where he has those blue underwear on? They mock him about them on End Of Innocence 😆 I still don't own a copy of A Nightwish Story, because I wanna get it from the Nightwish museum 😎 

I was on the selling mood after Paul had complimented Record Shop X 😄 I would deserve a promotion or a raise now... 😂

6 hours ago, Ocean Soul said:
  Hide contents

Yeah!! Is it the picture where he has those blue underwear on? They mock him about them on End Of Innocence 😆 I still don't own a copy of A Nightwish Story, because I wanna get it from the Nightwish museum 😎 

I was on the selling mood after Paul had complimented Record Shop X 😄 I would deserve a promotion or a raise now... 😂

Spoiler

I don't think it's a picture in blue underwear, I would have noticed! 🤣 I'll check again tonight, it's probably pictures donated by Tuomas' family to the exhibition, so they must have chosen the cutest and less contentious ones!

10 hours ago, Fugazi said:
  Hide contents

I don't think it's a picture in blue underwear, I would have noticed! 🤣 I'll check again tonight, it's probably pictures donated by Tuomas' family to the exhibition, so they must have chosen the cutest and less contentious ones!

Oh boy, I checked and I believe it is the very picture they're making fun of in the documentary, though it's probably blue shorts and not underwear? 😮 Anyway, the hair colour is striking!