Nightwish Sheet Music earlier than Human. :||: Nature.

Aphasia

I hope this topic fits in here. 

I am an avid hobby keyboardist, and I love the synth riffs like Crownless, She is My Sin, Come Cover Me etc. 

Are there any other official released Nightwish Sheet Music/Score Books who are still available for purchase? Or does anyone have the sheet music and would like to share copies with me?

• Metal 1

Good question...

I know of an official EFMB guitar tablature book, that may still be available but that won't help with keyboard parts.

https://musiikkimuseofame.fi/en/product/nightwish-endless-forms-now-beautiful-guitar-tablature-song-book
/

There used to be an official Once Songbook that can still be found second hand with a little luck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174804355415

Also there are tons of fan transcriptions out there but I'm not sure whether they're really accurate.

https://musescore.com/sheetmusic/artists/nightwish

Anyone else on this?

• Metal 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 4:54 PM, Moondance said:

I wish the band could release music tablature books for the other albums. It'd be cool to see a transcription for "FantasMic!" and "Ocean Soul" as well as the ten minute epic "Ghost Love Score".

It would, but their releases appear to be unpredictable. I'm not sure if it's the band or the label deciding whether to publish such material, but it's been totally random so far.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 12:52 PM, Fugazi said:

It would, but their releases appear to be unpredictable. I'm not sure if it's the band or the label deciding whether to publish such material, but it's been totally random so far.

I think there are two deciding factors to this. Not only does the sheet music need a publisher (not a music publisher, but a book publisher) but also someone who will transcribe the tabs. This far - with Nightwish Notevook (Once, that is), EFMB and H.:||:N. tab books that person has been Kasperi Heikkinen, the guitarist of Beast In Black. He's kinda busy on his own nowadays too, as Beast In Black has grown to the level where they do their own headline tours in Europe and the US.

• Thanks 1

I guess there's limited demand for sheet music compared to other band merchandise so it might not be a top priority.

I thought Nightwish had their own publishing venture though (Deggael) or is it just another publisher they work with on a regular basis?