Video Games

Moondance

I am very curious on what video games everyone plays here whether it is single-player or online. I am currently going through the Final Fantasy series, which I am enjoying a lot - as well the music notably composed by Nobuo Uematsu. I have already completed FF4, FF7, FF8, FF9 and FFX. I currently am playing through FF5, and am really enjoying the characters in that one. My favorite so far from the Final Fantasy games is FF9.

I'm not much of a gamer, is Mario Kart a valid answer? 😅 I ditched the old Wii for a Nintendo Switch, but I'm not playing any online games right now -- I'm spending way too much time on my computer already! 🤢

Did you really go back to FF4?? Anything before Final Fantasy 6 must be painful to play today... Reminds me of the old pixelated D&D and Pirates games I used to play a long time ago!

Mario Kart counts, so yes. 🙂

Yep, I went as far back as that - and I haven't even gone to the very first game yet. It's not that hard though when you are grinding in game for leveling up the characters and to get the extra gil for the upgrade to the armor and weapons. It does take time to level-grind though.

On 4/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, Fugazi said:

What platform/console are you playing on?

I am currently playing on the PC. It is how I am playing the Pixel Remasters of the first 6 Final Fantasy games. I do own an Xbox One as well, though I play Red Dead Redemption 2's single player from time to time.

• Metal 1

On 5/2/2022 at 11:50 PM, Moondance said:

I am currently playing on the PC. It is how I am playing the Pixel Remasters of the first 6 Final Fantasy games. I do own an Xbox One as well, though I play Red Dead Redemption 2's single player from time to time.

Interesting, I wish more of the old games in general were remastered for modern-day platforms. But it has to be a huge game franchise like FF to be worth the trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting years for the first Sims to be remastered for PC. I quite enjoy the old graphics, and if they do - I hope they will allow players to mod and add custom furniture and items into the game as the original game and its expansions did back in 2000-2003.