Kamelot

Moondance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Kamelot will be starting their upcoming tour in support of their new album which still hasn't come out, but has been said by the band that it is coming out in March 2023. The new tour called Awaken the World will feature special guests like Myrath, Eleine and League of Distortion. This will be after their Latin American tour with Turilli / Lione Rhapsody in February - which will have Melissa Bonny from Ad Infinitum touring with them.

• Metal 1

• 4 weeks later...

A new teaser for the upcoming album. The title and its tracklist has been leaked, but I like how they blur out the title and the special guests.

I have heard a rumor however, that Simone Simons will have a guest appearance on the album. Is it true? 🤔 I hope so, because the last time she was on a Kamelot album with Poetry for the Poisoned.

• Metal 1

New single, "One More Flag in the Ground", now is out as of yesterday with a music video.

In a topic on Discord, someone stated that Kobra Paige contributed backing vocals for this one, but I have not been able to find any sources confirming this as the album hasn't come out yet because the booklet would state who contributed.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
12 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Huh, this might be an opportunity to see them in Quebec City. Shortly after Xandria! 👀

I'd say go for it! Tickets for the show are selling fast, so I would grab one while you can before it gets sold out! Xandria... the tour with Wind Rose, right?

12 hours ago, Moondance said:

I'd say go for it! Tickets for the show are selling fast, so I would grab one while you can before it gets sold out! Xandria... the tour with Wind Rose, right?

Yes, Xandria with Wind Rose on April 15 and Kamelot on April 28.

• Metal 1