Favourite YouTube reactors

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Descend quality and a slightly different reaction approach. Anyway, enjoyed it and looking forward to other NW reaction vids from this person.

Label 13 -  REACTION! NIGHTWISH - Ghost Love Score (LIVE) - Old School VS New School™ - YouTube

🤘

Enjoyed this one. They have also reacted to other NW songs already in an entertaining way.

The Thamesman - NIGHTWISH Reaction. Ghost Love Score (OMG.. VIKING METAL!!) - YouTube

🤘

Posts automatically merged 👍😁

• Metal 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2021 at 6:20 AM, mabla said:

Descend quality and a slightly different reaction approach. Anyway, enjoyed it and looking forward to other NW reaction vids from this person.

Label 13 -  REACTION! NIGHTWISH - Ghost Love Score (LIVE) - Old School VS New School™ - YouTube

Quality has dropped with this guy... Now it's mostly "Wow that's another 5/5, like and subscribe, see you next time"...

And after his weird spell trying to extract voice tracks from acoustic Floor songs, now he's republishing "transformed" bootleg recordings from Club Teatria... only in black and white and mirror inverted... 🤔

Edit: never mind, he deleted them from his channel now. 🤨

8 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Quality has dropped with this guy... Now it's mostly "Wow that's another 5/5, like and subscribe, see you next time"...

And after his weird spell trying to extract voice tracks from acoustic Floor songs, now he's republishing "transformed" bootleg recordings from Club Teatria... only in black and white and mirror inverted... 🤔

Edit: never mind, he deleted them from his channel now. 🤨

Yep, discussed in the chatbox already 👍

Totally agree with your comment. Fact that he puts his name in the bootleg vids if the content was his ..... weird ..... 

Anyway ..... skip .... 😁

🤘

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, I don't understand a single word, but when I close my eyes I have the mildly disturbing illusion that Tarja is commenting on Floor's technique. 🤪 Try it for yourself! 🤣

Oh and her later reactions do have English subtitles. 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one premieres in a few minutes... These guys are fun, but are they going to listen through the whole song before commenting as they usually do? I know it's due to them being in separate locations and having to synchronize their video, but I find it's limiting for longer songs. Let's see how they deal with this one!

Edit: Yeah as I thought they played through the whole thing before commenting. It's fine, but not my favourite way of doing reactions.

• Metal 1

On 9/10/2020 at 5:40 PM, mabla said:

I enjoyed the GLS reaction of this "voice teacher". Some nice explanations on Floors voice and techniques that ended with a "Floorgasm" for him 😁

John Henny Vocal Studio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUk9pmBElQ0

🤘

John Henny is still reacting to NW on occasion, his latest is Storytime. Spoiler: he liked it. 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bkqP9IOCWs

• Metal 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 11:45 PM, Fugazi said:

I'm waiting for reactors to start reacting to bootleg recordings from this tour. Mark my words, it's coming! 🙄

Yeah, it's happening. YouTubers are so hungry for monetization that they're picking phonecam live recordings to react to, likely to avoid copyright bots.

I have a rant coming up about both the business of YouTube reactions and the toxicity of YouTube crowds, but I'll spare you for now and save it for another day. 😉 

2 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Yeah, it's happening. YouTubers are so hungry for monetization that they're picking phonecam live recordings to react to, likely to avoid copyright bots.

I have a rant coming up about both the business of YouTube reactions and the toxicity of YouTube crowds, but I'll spare you for now and save it for another day. 😉 

For some reason I'm able to skip over these reactions 😁

I'm curious for your upcoming "RANT" 😁 For my info: What are the rules and limitations for such a rant 🤔 This to find and report any irregularities to the admin when boundaries are exceeded 🧐   😂🤣

• 3 weeks later...

This may be of interest among the unending flow of GLS reactions... Charlie Calotta (Big Brain Singer) re-reacts to the song in a celebration of the first anniversary of his original reaction and YouTube debut. Cheesy? Totally. But his comments do bring some added value given that he's musically educated.

• Metal 1

• 4 weeks later...