Happy Holidays!

Fugazi

@Fugazi Thank you so much for having this awesome forum. This has brought me so much joy during these six months. Thanks also for the heads up, I participated in that contest. 😄 I hope that some day we would be able to hang out, have a drink and go to see Nightwish in Canada or Finland together or with bunch of other Nightwishers! It would be a blast. Also I wanna thank these two dudes we've shared a chat or two @mabla and @Stargazer, it's been great to talk about Nightwish with some new people. Also thanks @Spartanguy83 for liking my posts! 😁

Happy holidays from my behalf too, let's hope that 2022 will treat us better than years 2020 and 2021 did. 😅

Edited by Ocean Soul
  • Metal 3

Indeed, at this point the only way for 2022 is up! 😁 As for the forum, it's clear to me that band activity drives fan activity, and it's been a pretty slow year for the band! I have high hopes for everyone involved that 2022 will allow for more shows to happen and hopefully more activity here too, but I'm not complaining, it's been great having you people around to keep me active too! 😄👍

• Metal 1
  • Like 1

It's more than ok if you feel like that. When I started to do the quiz my goals were just to have fun and maybe talk a little bit about the questions with new interesting people all over the world. Also if my quiz has brought even a tiny glimpse of joy to someone on these awful times during the pandemic, I'm definitely doing something right. It's also fun to hear that @Spartanguy83 you have learned new things! 

• Metal 1
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Time to say Happy Holidays again: 2022 Edition!

From my home and Ocean Soul heart, I wish everyone and all on Every Tale True: A Nightwish Hangout a very Merry Christmas, and of course, Hyvää joulua! 🎄 I am hoping your spirits are very bright, and full of cheer.

Here's to the hopes of a great 2023! 🤘🎉

Enjoy this late 2007 holiday greeting from Nightwish when they were touring for Dark Passion Play:

Edited by Moondance
  • Like 2

Thank you Moondance, and thank you all for hanging out with me and following this great band! I wish you all very Happy Holidays, may you get a chance to recharge your batteries before heading into 2023! I'm still unpacking from my move but I will be around during the Holidays as I don't have any travel plans. Keep safe but party hard! 🤟 Or is it the other way around?

• Like 1

We're almost done with 2022, some of us sooner than later depending on the time zone... so I wish you all a Happy New Year, may 2023 be a good one for you!

2022 was a generally positive year for the band. After loosing Marko in 2021, they managed to regroup and after a few false starts finally got their Human Nature tour rolling in April 2022. They also released this year a DVD and Blu-Ray of their 2021 virtual performance, but not much else unfortunately.

Floor was very active herself, releasing her first solo material and performing more solo shows. 2023 will be a big year with the release of her first solo album and more shows lined up. But also 2023 will see the final round of her battle against breast cancer, with hopefully the final treatments taking place in January.

The Human Nature tour keeps going in 2023, with the last shows planned for June after which the band will start rehearsing and recording their 10th album due for a 2024 release.

So lots of thing to look forward to in 2023! Keep safe, stay healthy, and thanks for checking in here at Every Tale True! 🤘

• Metal 1
  • Thanks 1