2021-23 Human :||: Nature World Tour Discussion

Fugazi

Thanks for holding the fort during my absence! 😁

I'm currently watching the Hellfest recording, another fine performance!

4 hours ago, mabla said:

Tallinn Soundcheck of Tribal. Nice to see this 🤗

Someway/somehow soundcheck recordings are rare ...

Indeed, great find! 👀👍

The Ilosaarirock setlist is in. Looks like it's another festival setlist like the other festival appearances.

Joensuu 2022-07-17:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. How's the Heart?
  7. Dark Chest of Wonders
  8. I Want My Tears Back
  9. Nemo
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker
  12. Last Ride of the Day
  13. Ghost Love Score
  14. The Greatest Show on Earth
  15. Ad Astra

It's on! Let's see if the setlist matches that of the last festival gigs.

Seeflughafen 2022-07-23:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. How's the Heart?
  7. Dark Chest of Wonders
  8. I Want My Tears Back
  9. Nemo
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker
  12. Last Ride of the Day
  13. Ghost Love Score
  15. Ad Astra

Random thoughts while the band is playing:

• Floor's German is still fresh in her mind!
  • The camera work is pretty good, and the sound is amazing for a live, raw mix.
  • I don't know if we'll get another DVD from this tour, but if not I'll be happy with this show!
  • Band seems pretty relaxed and in a good frame of mind.
  • Everyone's invited to Troy's hotel room after the show, just bring a bottle! 😁
  • Sleeping Sun is back for the summer festivals -- not a song we got in Lowell.
  • I noticed at Hellfest that Troy is singing at the end of Sleeping Sun -- don't think that Marko did back in the day?
  • Metal 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fugazi said:

It's on! Let's see if the setlist matches that of the last festival gigs.

Seeflughafen 2022-07-23:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. How's the Heart?
  7. Dark Chest of Wonders
  8. I Want My Tears Back
  9. Nemo
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker
  12. Last Ride of the Day
  13. Ghost Love Score
  15. Ad Astra

Random thoughts while the band is playing:

• Floor's German is still fresh in her mind!
  • The camera work is pretty good, and the sound is amazing for a live, raw mix.
  • I don't know if we'll get another DVD from this tour, but if not I'll be happy with this show!
  • Band seems pretty relaxed and in a good frame of mind.
  •  

Loved it 🤗🤘

3 minutes ago, mabla said:

Loved it 🤗🤘

Wow, this was a great performance, and the filming and sound was amazing. As I said earlier, this is DVD quality right there! I so hope for this to be available on YouTube later, please! 🙏

Looks like another Festival setlist for Hungary.

Székesfehérvár 2022-07-30:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. How's the Heart?
  7. Dark Chest of Wonders
  8. I Want My Tears Back
  9. Nemo
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker
  12. Last Ride of the Day
  13. Ghost Love Score
  15. Ad Astra
  • Thanks 2

The Bucharest show is done, and the setlist is up! Looks like it is a lot shorter than I thought - with "I Want My Tears Back" not being on this show's set this time.

Bucharest 2022-08-01:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. Dark Chest of Wonders
  7. How's the Heart?
  8. 7 Days to the Wolves
  9. Nemo
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker
  12. Last Ride of the Day
  13. Ghost Love Score
  15. Ad Astra

There's only one more show left for the European summer leg, Knotfest in Turku. I wonder if they will perform "Pan" being that it is the final show on the leg before they go to Latin America. If not, hopefully Latin America is lucky to hear that song.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Moondance said:

Looks like tomorrow (where I am in Canada) is the final show on the European festivals leg. I'm really hoping that "Pan" will be performed at the Knotfest show in Turku, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed on that.

Yes, last chance before the fall European tour. I'm also wondering whether there will be a DVD out of this tour. Given the virtual show DVD and the pro shots of this summer, I'm not confident there will be money to make on another DVD, on the other hand if they sign with a new label (or go indie) they might want to cash in on new releases.

Turku setlist is in. Looks like it is the usual festival setlist for the leg.

Turku 2022-08-12:

1. Noise
  2. Planet Hell
  3. Tribal
  4. Élan
  5. Storytime
  6. How's the Heart?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCj0Ktt3D8
  7. Dark Chest of Wonders
  8. I Want My Tears Back
  9. Nemo  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6zpM6q7XA  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGJ0_ktGhmA
  10. Sleeping Sun
  11. Shoemaker  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RguW9P3-INk
  12. Last Ride of the Day  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yccCFL9ebw
  13. Ghost Love Score  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7WaQUa5OQ
  15. Ad Astra

Well, I guess that is it for the European festivals. Next stop is the Latin America leg.

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to the next leg of this tour. South America will undoubtedly be wild like always!

If there's a DVD made before the end of the tour in 2023, where would you expect it to be filmed? South America for the crazy crowds, Europe for the big production, China for the exoticism? Or Australia, if the rumours of a visit there in 2023 hold true?

On 8/16/2022 at 10:39 PM, Fugazi said:

If there's a DVD made before the end of the tour in 2023, where would you expect it to be filmed? South America for the crazy crowds, Europe for the big production, China for the exoticism? Or Australia, if the rumours of a visit there in 2023 hold true?

If the rumor of an Australian leg actually comes to fruition, I think a DVD from an intimate show there would be amazing. As Europe and South America shows were recorded for the Vehicle of Spirit and Decades Live DVD, I am hoping there will be a show in North America filmed for a DVD. Regarding a show recorded in China for a DVD, I probably wouldn't hold your breath.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the Latin American leg might be having almost all of its shows sold out. 😁 Nightwish are loved by many over in that continent, so here's to hoping all of the shows on that leg become sold out. That would definitely show how far the band has gone from the years they've performed there since the Wishmaster World Tour🙂

• Fire 1

On 9/14/2022 at 11:28 PM, Moondance said:

Looks like the Latin American leg might be having almost all of its shows sold out. 😁 Nightwish are loved by many over in that continent, so here's to hoping all of the shows on that leg become sold out. That would definitely show how far the band has gone from the years they've performed there since the Wishmaster World Tour🙂

They certainly deserve the love there and elsewhere. I'm pretty happy that they sold out in Montreal too. A little while ago I've started marking the sold-out shows on the tour list, but it's not information readily available for past tours.

More details about the Sao Paulo concert, from a promoter's FB feed:

https://www.facebook.com/eric.dehaas.90/posts/pfbid02axBaXyQc56pKzwtrKE1KscVawU5oPq3mrqJeHiT9DuwpWpPTMPp9d17ZPWBwssdcl

We're very happy to announce that Nightwish's show in São Paulo on October 14th is SOLD OUT!

To celebrate this moment, Dynamo Records will present the fans of the Paulista capital with a promotional copy (envelope) of the DVD "Decades Live in Buenos Aires".

We ask the fans in retribution, to cooperate with donating 1kg of non-perishable food to the Honorsounds platform #raceagainstform campaign, at the entrance of the event. At this moment we are living in one of the greatest social crises our country has ever faced and we need to support all initiatives that help fight hunger.

The best choice is life Collaborate and have fun!

• Metal 1

• 2 weeks later...

According to Kai on his Facebook, there's NOT going to be an Australian tour in 2023, despite indications to the contrary by Floor over the last few months. It's possible they tried to make it work but couldn't. 🙁

https://www.facebook.com/kai.hahto.96/posts/pfbid02kZGjVFTtdxRJZ3ma9D7LJjvU5Z3DziMS6TDGHb3dN1msFDBRkNb915Uf4jK11VNDl

Khadija Susan Goodhall

Kai - any updates on the Australian tour?

Kai Hahto

Khadija Susan Goodhall no, not gonna happen at least on this tour.

Ok, instead of Australia a new show has been announced for June 17, 2023 in Vaasa Finland! 👀 I'm not sure if this is before or during their rehearsal/recording camp retreat, but perhaps there's hope for more shows in June, as Floor is already touring solo in April and May.

• Metal 1

15 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Ok, instead of Australia a new show has been announced for June 17, 2023 in Vaasa Finland! 👀 I'm not sure if this is before or during their rehearsal/recording camp retreat.

I imagine that it is before, because they did say that they would be recording the new album in July, and the demos have already been made - so who knows? Maybe they will perform a song from the upcoming album for the last few shows of the tour, as the Vaasa show is confirmed as one of the final shows of the tour. 😉

Still keeping my fingers crossed for "Pan" to be performed. 🤞

Looking forward to see what other shows they have planned next summer. I don't expect a return to North America though, probably only a few Finnish festivals?

Maybe Pan is in the cards for the South American tour? They have a chance to shuffle the set list a bit now.

• Metal 1